The day is still in its infancy and already things are not
going as planned. GRRRR As mentioned in
earlier posts, we are doing all things toilet
training in our home. Tristan woke
early and has been doing marvelously with his potty training! Immediately went pee on the toilet upon
waking and several times afterward. He even
went potty 3 times (he has yet to understand he needs to remain a little while
to expel all necessary refuse, we are getting thereJ). Let me tell you where it went wrong…so very
wrong. L
We created a fort under the dining room table - complete
with pillows, blanket, tape measure (used for procrastination blog),
and his ABC magnets. I kept checking in
to ensure that he was doing okay and was not in need of the facilities. We are TRACKING; all systems are running
smoothly! Then Tristan started to become
displeased…with everything. The scratch-n-sniff
Yankee Candle magazine failed to engage him, not sure how because it engaged
me. J The giant mess Austin made while feeding the
dog failed to engage him, the food was ALL over the kitchen floor, how could
this not be intriguing?!?! When Tristan
became quiet, I failed to think it was due to mischief. *sigh* I guess I will never learn. L
The sound of water splattering in his direction DID garner
my attention, especially when I knew the only way he had water was if he
expelled it from his little being.
AARRGGHH! Instead of coming to me
to tell me he had to go to the bathroom, something he had been doing all
morning, he decided to pee into my lazy susan cabinet!!!! He looks up at me and says "Mama, I PEE". The problem is he did it on purpose, pulled his underwear aside to accomplish this feat. As I am heading his direction he realizes he should not be quite so proud and takes off...leaving little pee footprints across my clean floors. OH MY GOODNESS. I am still reeling from this lovely SURPRISE, as the smell of
disinfectant lingers in the air. Everything
is fine inside of the cabinet, thank goodness, but the day has only begun. What is in store for me the rest of today? This question I cannot answer presently but
stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment